Snowbot Snowbot

Wow AKS9

You never cease to amaze, you made this in a brief period of time. And still it is totally amazing, great job man!

AKS9 responds:

:D thanks triggen mate, i hope you are well.

Asylum 3 Asylum 3

Wow Swished

This movie is just underrated, this is totally amazing. Especially towards the end, it's just too awesome for words!

Swished responds:

Wow, thanks a lot Triggen!
I'm glad you liked it =D

JCTLM JCTLM

Wow

This really shows the new generation of stick animators kick some serious butt, fucking awesome job guys

Daverandomster responds:

holy crap its triggen

hi

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

That was

Totally mind-blowing, and fucking incredible. That's all, toon of the day easily!

Against the Colossus Against the Colossus

Best ever Swished

So fucking brilliant Swished, i can't believe i have missed this one. I didn't see this until a week ago, and reviewing now. Btw i have started animating on Fractured part 2 now, catch me on MSN =)

Entanglement Entanglement

Awesome

I can tell you put a lot of blood, sweat and possibly tears into this one. Amazing!

Miccool responds:

Omg, Triggen <3

We really appreciate that you dropped by to leave a comment. =]

Come Clarity Collab Come Clarity Collab

I hate this song, I love this band.

The animations were for the most part good, but the really good animators were Temariix, Osuka and Vantavo (i think it was Vantavo.)

It's great that you decided to make an In Flames music video, but the latest album Come Clarity was at least to me. Absolute shit, for some reason i just felt that the producer decided that In Flames guitarists should step aside for Anders whiney voice and raped kitten screaming. I have been an In Flames fan since their album Colony and i've enjoyed all the albums until Come Clarity (I personally prefer their older work though.) But this time i won't let a shitty song drag down the great artwork and animation, i will give you the grade you truly deserve for your great work.

E.L.E.N. E.L.E.N.

Really good

I love the creepy atmosphere in this piece, and it's slow but very effective story-telling, it's like picture by picture, very artistic. Keep up the awesome job!

Lordi´s Haunted Town Lordi´s Haunted Town

Really really good

You are a great artist, keep releasing great animations like this one. Keep up the terrific work!

Mudah Mudah